FITNESS JOBS — WHERE ARE WE NOW?
- Where do you see the industry going?
- Digital vs In-Person: What resources do you have for making these choices?
- What about trainers/instructors that don’t want to go virtual?
- What suggestions do you have for new trainers & instructors just getting started?
FITNESS CONFERENCES – WE LOVE THEM! NOW WHAT DO WE DO WITH ALL THAT KNOWLEDGE?!
Joella Hopkins, Karis Zimmerman, Staci Braithwaite and host Janice Jaicks
- After you’ve attended a fitness conference, how do you implement your new stuff?
- What do you look for when choosing a fitness conference? Speakers? Formats?
- What are your feelings and thoughts on online vs in-person education?
- What type of feedback and results or outcomes do you get from your clients /students when you return to them after being at a conference?
YOUR NEW REALITY STRUGGLING TO GET BACK ON TRACK OR PLOWING AHEAD?
- Have you renewed or reinvented yourself since last year? How? Were you ever stuck in a rut?
- What are some tips to setting priorities and staying focused on what is important?
- What were some of the biggest struggles you saw for fitness trainers/instructors over the past year?
- What advice do you have for those who want to start or STAY in the fitness industry? them after being at a conference?
WHERE HAVE OUR FITNESS CLIENTS GONE?!
- Why did they leave?
- Where did they go?
- How do we get them back?
TIPS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY STAYING HEALTHY IN 2021
- What foods would you recommend for overall health and immune system support?
- What supplements do you recommend for overall boosting of your immune system?
- Let’s talk about stress relief.
- What is YOUR daily routine?
Advancing Your Active Aging Programming
- What changes brought on by the pandemic have you seen this year with your older adult clients?
-Changes in training
-Changes in mindset
-Changes in overall healthy
- What are 1-2 of your go to exercises that you utilize when doing virtual training with a client?
- Do you feel that balance and fall prevention are still the main focus when working with the older adult population?
- What COVID-influenced topics do you think will be prevalent in upcoming webinars, certifications, etc.?
Research the Research:
Finding Valid Information About COVID-19
and How it Applies to Your Business
Topics for the Fit Pro Connection
- What makes a study “valid”?
- Regarding Covid-19 and the gyms, let’s discuss the reopening/closing pattern and what lies ahead.
- What are your feelings about wearing masks and teaching/training?
- Has anything really been proven yet in regard to sanitation & cleaning of equipment?
- What is your best advice when talking about guidelines, protocols, and the safety of our clients/members?
Creating Sellable Content
Topics for the Fit Pro Connection
- What social media platforms work best for you?
- Where should a beginner start?
- What were some of the mistakes you learned through trial and error?
- What are some key pieces you use to develop content?
- What type of platforms are great for storing content to sell?
- What privacy settings do you recommend on YouTube and Vimeo?
REBUILDING YOUR CLIENT & CUSTOMER BASE
Jeff Howard, Andrea Bowden, Tyler Valencia and host Janice Jaicks
- How can we attract new clients and students?
- Once we get them, what can we do to keep them?
- What are strategies that keep clients/students motivated
- What can we as instructors, leaders & trainers do to create an atmosphere where people feel the desire to come back to you every time you teach or train?