2023 – 2024 FEST EXHIBITOR/PRESENTER APPLICATION
THE FEST LIFE AWAITS
WELCOME TO THE FEST SPONSORSHIP/EXHIBITOR & PRESENTER APPLICATION
Thank you for your interest in joining the lineup at one of our events. Before submitting this application, please carefully read the following information regarding our conferences:
IMPORTANT NOTE: When applying to present for FitnessFest, we prefer that you be available for the entire weekend of the event. However, you do not need to be available for pre-conference or post-conference dates. If your application is accepted, we will discuss day/time preferences and restrictions. We will do our best to accommodate your scheduling needs. This applies whether the conference is live, virtual, or hybrid.
- A degree in a fitness/wellness-related field from an accredited academic institution AND/OR a national certification (ACE, AFAA, NASM, ACSM, etc.) is preferred and in some cases required. You must submit your qualifications (degree in exercise field, national certs with their expiration dates) in the form of a resume OR provide a list degrees and certs (including expiration dates). This requirement may be waived for Group Fit Master Class/Fit BASH/Expo demo presenters.
- The opportunity to present at a national fitness conference is a chance to demonstrate your ability to lead workshops and/or represent a program in an educational setting. It is also an excellent way to promote yourself and/or your brand or program to a target market. Specific contract arrangements will be discussed if you are selected to present.
- Applications for FitnessFest 2024 are due by September 30, 2023. You will be notified if you are selected to present at an upcoming event. At that time, you will receive a presenter or sponsorship contract with details including which workshops were selected and compensation agreements (if applicable).
The act of applying for this event is your AFFIRMATIVE CONSENT to the privacy and usage terms below.
Your Right to Your Personal Data. FitnessFest will keep and use the data you provide to us (“Data”) for the following purposes:
- To fulfill your request to register for this event.
- To permit FitnessFest to view, process, modify, report on, or otherwise interact with the information contained in your registration in order to fulfill our obligations to you pursuant to your registration.
- To permit you to re-access your Data for any purpose you deem appropriate and as permitted by FitnessFest (e.g. modifying selections after registration or changing personal information).
You have the following rights as it relates to the Data:
- ACCESS The right of access, (e.g. the right to view your registration and Personal Data);
- CORRECTION The right to correction and removal of your Personal Data;
- CONSENT The right to impose restrictions on the use of your personal Data, provided that such requests do not unreasonably interfere with the event host’s use of such Data in an effort to manage your registration.
- ERASURE The right to request that FitnessFest purge your personal data from our systems. FitnessFest will comply with such requests except to the extent that such a request relates to an event that has yet to be held for which you are a registered attendee or to the extent that removal of such information would violate any law or regulation. In order to effectuate the erasure of a data subject record, please contact FitnessFest at the destinations displayed atop our event website.
- PORTABILITY The right to retrieve that data;
- STORAGE Data submitted on the Website will remain in the United States of America on servers operated by FitnessFest. FitnessFest can only guarantee that it will not distribute Data without your express permission.
After clicking SUBMIT please allow for momentary processing. Do not hit submit twice or refresh. You will be redirected once the application is processed. If you experience technical difficulties processing your application please submit a Help Desk Request to email@example.com.
NOTE: The amount of files and file sizes you have selected to upload will affect your application processing time. Allow up to 1 minute for processing. Prepare ahead of application time to collect the required file type/sizes and all necessary files in order to simplify your submission.